Fulfill Your Travel Dreams Without Quitting Your Job
What’s your travel dream adventure? Immerse in Thai culture? Photograph wildlife in Alaska or Africa? Volunteer in Boliva? Take Spanish language lessons in Costa Rica?
Get the FREE Guide to Getting a “Yes”
How to Get Six Weeks Off to Travel is a planning workbook and negotiation guide to getting management approval of your extended time off. And it’s available for instant download.
The Secrets to Getting Approval of Up to Six Weeks Off
Inside How to Get Six Weeks Off to Travel you get:
♦ A practically-completed proposal with persuasive wording for winning approval
♦ Exact wording to pitch four types of sabbaticals:
Volunteer Abroad ♦ Learning Vacation ♦ Christian Missions ♦ Cultural Immersion
♦ 7 work coverage ideas and the scripts to introduce them
♦ Multiple ways to present the employer benefits of your time off
♦ A month-by-month preparation checklist to pave the way to approval
♦ 3 conditions that foster getting a paid sabbatical
♦ 5 ways to fund your sabbatical, including surprising yet viable sources
Who Wrote It?
My name is Pat Katepoo, founder of Work Options. Since the 1990s, I’ve equipped thousands of professionals with proposal templates for getting management approval of flexible work and time off.
My advice has been featured dozens of media outlets and this sabbatical guide was mentioned in an New York Times interview about taking time off. Please use it to make a meaningful difference in your life.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
You get 50 pages of practical steps plus strategic advice.
- You Don’t Have to Quit or Retire to Take Six Weeks Off to Travel
- Three Strategic Reasons for Taking Six Weeks Off
- Beyond Reasons: Six Weeks is a Speck in Time
- Six-Week Sabbatical Proposal Outline
- Six-Week Sabbatical Proposal Template
- Proposal “Purpose” Wording for Four Types of Purposeful Travel
- Proposal “Benefits” Wording Examples
THE PLANNING PROCESS
- Six Planning Tactics You Can Start Now
- Countdown Checklist: Month-by-Month Action Steps
- Work Coverage Ideas: Seven Possibilities and Scripts
- How to Make Your Work Coverage Easier
- Rehearse a Strong Opening (provided for you, word-for-word)
- Know Your Options If Your Ideal Terms Aren’t Met
- Scripted Replies to Objections to Your Proposal
- Five Ways to Fund Your Sabbatical
- How to Get a Paid Sabbatical
- Write your “Why”
- Stay Accountable
- Take Your Trip!
Start Today to Make Your Extended Travel Dream Real
Every journey starts with the first step. It takes months of planning, so why wait? There are no tomorrows; download How to Get Six Weeks Off to Travel today. Take your first step.