NOTICE: After 23 years online, WorkOptions.com is shutting down on December 5, 2020. After that date, you won’t have access to these articles. Read, print, or copy what you want to keep TODAY while you still can.
Find savvy advice in this mix of my how-to, Q & A and strategy articles.
Get Ready to ASK for a Flexible Schedule
- The #1 BIG Mistake When Requesting Flexible Work
- Take the Quiz: Will YOUR Boss Say Yes to Your Request?
- Flexible Work Comparison Chart: Which Package is a Match for You?
- How to Ask for Flexible Work with Confidence
- Q & A: When to Mention a Flex-Work Ultimatum (or Should You?)
- Don’t Get Personal! Make the Business Case for Flexible Work
- How to Negotiate Flexible Work with a Bully Boss
- 2020 Flexible Work Fast Approval Guide: 5 Essential Steps
- VIDEO: How to Get Approval of a Flexible Work Arrangement (4:43)
- How to Convince Your Boss to Let You Work from Home (featuring case studies)
- 3 Barriers to Telecommuting and How to Break Through Them
- Q & A: “Should I Take a Pay Cut to Work from Home?”
- How to Redesign Your Job to Work from Home (proposal prep exercise)
- “If I Let YOU Telecommute…” How to Handle the Objection
- How to Telecommute Long-Distance and Full-Time
- How Many Days Working from Home Should You Request?
- Q & A: How to Request Telecommuting When You’re a Manager
- Telecommuting Evaluation as a Step to Remote Work Success
- Copy Page 1 of Your Telecommuting Proposal
- How to Request a Shorter Workweek Yet Keep Close to Your Full-time Salary
- 5 Affordable Ways to Have Fridays Off
- Summer Fridays: How to Get Fridays Off in the Summertime
- 3 Ways to Go Part-time Without Going Broke
- Copy Page 1 of Your Part-time Proposal
- Pros and Cons of a Compressed Workweek as a Flexible Work Arrangement
- The Four-Day Cure for Boomer Burn-Out
- When Four Days a Week Won’t Work
- Copy Page 1 of Your Compressed Workweek Proposal
- How and When to Find a Job Sharing Partner
- How to Choose a Job Sharing Partner
- Four Compelling Benefits of Job Sharing That Your Boss Will Love
- Five Workable Ways to Share Your Job
- How Job Sharers Split Employee Benefits
- Job Sharing in Sales: One Working Mom’s Flex Success Story
- 5 Ways Baby Boomers Benefit by Job Sharing
- Copy Page 1 of Your Job Sharing Proposal
NOTICE: After 23 years online, WorkOptions.com is shutting down on December 5, 2020. After that date, you won’t have access to our proven Flexible Work Proposal Packages. Download your copy TODAY while you still can.