Find savvy advice in this mix of my how-to, Q & A and strategy articles.
Get Ready to ASK for a Flexible Schedule
- The #1 BIG Mistake When Requesting Flexible Work
- Take the Quiz: Will YOUR Boss Say Yes to Your Request?
- Flexible Work Comparison Chart: Which Package is a Match for You?
- How to Ask for Flexible Work with Confidence
- Q & A: When to Mention a Flex-Work Ultimatum (or Should You?)
- Don’t Get Personal! Make the Business Case for Flexible Work
- How to Negotiate Flexible Work with a Bully Boss
- Flexible Work Fast Approval Guide 2019: 5 Essential Steps
Get Flex: Watch the 5-Minute Video
- How to Convince Your Boss to Let You Work from Home (featuring case studies)
- 3 Barriers to Telecommuting and How to Break Through Them
- Q & A: “Should I Take a Pay Cut to Work from Home?”
- How to Redesign Your Job to Work from Home (proposal prep exercise)
- “If I Let YOU Telecommute…” How to Handle the Objection
- How to Telecommute Long-Distance and Full-Time
- How Many Days Working from Home Should You Request?
- Q & A: How to Request Telecommuting When You’re a Manager
- Telecommuting Evaluation as a Step to Remote Work Success
- Copy Page 1 of Your Telecommuting Proposal
- How to Request a Shorter Workweek Yet Keep Close to Full-time Pay
- 5 Affordable Ways to Have Fridays Off
- Summer Fridays: How to Get Fridays Off in the Summertime
- 3 Ways to Go Part-time Without Going Broke
- Copy Page 1 of Your Part-time Proposal
- Pros and Cons of a Compressed Workweek as a Flexible Work Arrangement
- The Four-Day Cure for Boomer Burn-Out
- When Four Days a Week Won’t Work
- Copy Page 1 of Your Compressed Workweek Proposal
- How and When to Find a Job Sharing Partner
- How to Choose a Job Sharing Partner
- Four Compelling Benefits of Job Sharing That Your Boss Will Love
- Five Workable Ways to Share Your Job
- How Job Sharers Split Employee Benefits
- Job Sharing in Sales: One Working Mom’s Flex Success Story
- 5 Ways Baby Boomers Benefit by Job Sharing
- Copy Page 1 of Your Job Sharing Proposal
Bonus Topic: How to Ask for a Raise with Confidence
Pay Raise Prep School for Women is a special WorkOptions section that equips you to ask for a higher salary. Earning more money expands your choices of reduced-hours work options. Sweet.
- Are You Passive About Pay? (Self-Assessment for Women)
- How to Fix Your Pay Gap in 3 Simple Steps | Free video tutorial:
Video #1: The Simple Cure to Your Pay Raise Fears
Video #2: How to Close a Big Pay Gap
Video #3: How Much Money Should You Request?
- RESOURCE: 7 Days to Your Best-Ever Raise Workbook for Women